Neft Samara is a management company, which currently includes 3 enterprises, providing oilfield services in key oil-producing regions of Russia – Yamalo-Nenets and Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Districts, Tomsk, Omsk and Orenburg regions , Yakutia, Krasnoyarsk Territory.
Tasks of Neft Samara:
- Creation of a center of competence and coordination of work with non-core assets.
- Separation of functions between the Customer and the Contractor. Service market development and service quality improvement
- Improving the efficiency of the management system, optimizing the costs of own services and maximizing the value of the assets being sold.
For significant success in the development of minerals and the production of hydrocarbons, OOO Neft Samara was repeatedly awarded the title of laureate of the Yugorsk black gold competition. OOO Neft Samara became the best in the nominations “The most dynamically developing enterprise with an annual production volume of up to 5 million tons”, “For the effective development of minerals.
In order to ensure further economic growth, innovative development and strengthen the Company’s position as one of the leaders in the Russian oil industry, Neft Samara:
- increases the production and sales of finished highly competitive products through the development of petrochemical production and oil refining;
- successfully implements programs to stabilize the volumes of commercial oil and gas production at the developed license fields;
- effectively forms and implements an innovation-oriented policy.
Achievements in the field of production, environmental and social activities, as well as a high level of corporate governance, openness and transparency of the Company are highly valued by the Company’s shareholders and business partners. and the investment community as a whole.